Thursday, March 3, 2011

Lawrence Fishborn can be crazy sometimes.




O my gosh. This movie. What. I don't even know. I can't even express my distaste for fear of spoilers. Let's just say that there was a line, and then this movie crossed it and fell down a hill.
I do like looking at Adrian Brody, so there's a plus.
And there was this guy, who's profile looked like Matt Damon, and then when he came back to front it was as though Matt Damon went through some terrible Photoshop filter.


This movie had the most pussy vampires I have ever seen.
I couldn't tell if Ethan Hawke was trying to channel his inner James Franco or his inner Christian B
ale.
The way to turn vampires back into humans is so far fetched, and crazy.
Despite being utterly strange and full of way too much gore, it kept my attention. I'll give it that much.

No comments:

Post a Comment